St Thomas is a lively and busy church that hosts many events over the course of a year.
Some of the highlights of 2019 are detailed below
- Christmas Concert with Enfield Brass Band – December
- Christmas craft and collectibles market, in Church – December
- Annual Bazaar – November, Village Hall
- Harvest Festival – October
- MacMillan Coffee Morning and Star Baker competition – September
- Last Night of Proms Concert with Enfield Brass Band – September
- Summer Fair – July
- Community Festival including St Thomas’ Flower Festival – June
- Plant Sale in churchyard – May
- Craft and collectibles market – April
And of course no mention of events at the church would be complete without a shout-out to our legendary Sunday afternoon teas that take place from the beginning of May to the end of September.